Saturday, November 27, 2010

Active & Passive voice

Active voice ประธานเป็นผู้ทำกริยานั้นเช่น

Sita foves Savitri.
The mason is building the wall.
The peon opened the gate.
some boys were helping the wounded man.

Passive voice ประธานเป็นผู้ถูกกระทำเช่น
Savtitri is loved by Sita.
The wall is being built by the mason.
The gate was opened by the peon.
The wounded man was being helped by some boys.

หลักการเปลี่ยนจาก Active voice เป็น Passive voic มีด้งต่อไปนี้
1.ต้องเป็นกริยาที่ต้องการกรรมเท่านั้น
2.เปลี่ยนกรรม เป็นประธานของประโยค
3.Passive voice ประกอบด้วบ v.to be + v.3
4.ประธานของประโยคเดิ่มเปลียนเป็นกรรม ตามหลัง by
5.ใช้รูป passive voice เพราะประธาน ไม่เด่นชัด เช่น
My pen has been stolen.(Somebody has stolen my pen)
I was asked my name.(They asked me my name.)
English is spoken all over the world.(People speak English all over the world)
I have invited to the party.(Someone has invited me to the party)
We will execute all orders promply.(All orders will be execued promply)

No comments:

Post a Comment